GLORY BOX (Road To Babylon #1) is Officially on Sale

BUY IT NOW

FROM THE PURGE, A NEW BEGINNING.

It’s been six years since a terrifying breed of seemingly unkillable creatures emerged from the darkness to fall the unprepared governments of the world, in the process knocking mankind down the food chain.

Survivors called it The Purge.

A few brave souls rose from the ashes of the old world to fight back, often against overwhelming odds. Led by indomitable heroes, they risked everything to achieve a final, stunning victory over the supernatural “ghouls” in The Battle of Houston.

Five years later, what remains of the ghouls have fled back into the shadows, and humanity now resides in isolated communities in relative peace. But human ambition and greed have also survived, and with no laws to stop those willing to pursue them, it’s every man for himself.

Keo, one of the unknown heroes of The Battle of Houston, has found serenity in a small town in Texas. But he will discover that a violent past is not so easily cast aside when a madman rises to dominate those around him, and in the process shatters Keo’s new life.

It’s a brave new world, but monsters still exist—and thrives. And where there are evil deeds, good people must rise to stem the tide…on the Road to Babylon.

Comments (9)

1. Jason July 3, 2017 at 7:22 am

Will this series be release in any other format other than kindle? Thanks for continuing the series!

2. Andi July 4, 2017 at 2:27 am

I agree with the other folks on here wanting a new apocalyptic series that begins when the “event” happens. Whatever that may be. Let us be with our characters in the beginning and watch them grow or not with the events surrounding them. I know you can come up with a new apocalypse scenario. I would really enjoy a supernatural themed story again, but a real life end of the world setting is fine too.
    Thank you for your creativity!

3. Karen Wright July 4, 2017 at 10:58 am

Your continuation of the series five years later is fantastic. I cannot wait for book #2 to be released. I have already preordered it. It will be a nice good morning gift on Sept. 7. Please keep writing as I enjoy all the novels you write. Lenoir

4. Barbara Delfino July 7, 2017 at 5:00 pm

I loved the book and Joe was one of my favorite characters from the purge, can’t wait for book 2. If you can figure out a way to resurrect Frank i would love it. Yeah please keep writing, I loved the entire Babylon series and the great part for me is that I came across the series while you were writing the ninth book so I did not have to wait impatiently for you to finish writing, I sailed through the series and was not happy to see if end. Please hurry if you can!

• Barbara Delfino July 7, 2017 at 5:08 pm

Sorry this stupid program keeps changing Keo to Joe and I did not check it for the fifth time, but I really do know his name,thanks agaun!

5. C August 21, 2017 at 3:09 pm

It’s out EARLY!!! Sam, I love you!